Jesus took the disciples to the base of Mount Hermon to ask and answer the question, “Who do people say that I am?” Only when we realize how much this part of the Holy Land had struggled to understand who God was, will we appreciate Peter’s confession and Jesus’s confirmation of it using local geography.
☕ Good🔆 Morning my Friends ☔ 56F 🙏 2⃣ ✝ 4⃣ 🇺🇸 🤔
Saturday … Day100
Are you Blind?
Many … and enough that Cable channels like The History Channel, and The Discovery Channel present programs about this … Believe in Spiritual things, with Demons and the Demonic haunting their houses.
There are MANY who want to live in a Harry Potter…Read More
– And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shalt come to pass, that everyone that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live, Numbers 21:8
This is a glorious gospel type. Jesus, numbered with the transgressors, hangs before us on the cross. A look to Him will heal us of the serpent-bite of sin;…Read More
- Load More Posts
Jesus IS About To Call His Bride … Are YOU Listening?
What We Believe
1. That the Bible is the literal, divinely-inspired and complete Word of God
2. In one God, creator of all things, eternally existing in three Persons.
3. That Jesus Christ was and is true God and true man.
4. That Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary by the action of God’s Holy Spirit.
5. That God, through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, is active in the world today, convicting and regenerating man, to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. That the true church is comprised of all such persons who have been regenerated (born again).
7. That man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin, and requires a redeemer.
8. That the shed blood of Jesus Christ provides the only means of salvation.
9. In the personal, imminent, premillennial and pretribulational coming of Christ.
10. In the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ and the bodily resurrection of those who die in Him.
11. That water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed.
12. That Jesus Christ is the head of the local church.