Recent Posts
Showing 9 comments
  • Aaron Timm

Thank you all for your hard work and witness amd reprting news that the body needs to hear God bless

• robyn neill

Tom Allo cable changed my internet to 5 G is this bad??

• PCMugzie

Hey! I hope this helps…the “dangerous” 5G is the wireless (5th Generation Wireless) …so Verizon, AT&T, TMobile etc.

In your home you most-likely have a 2.5G and/or 5G wireless router. Your wireless router uses radio frequencies to transmit internet to your WiFi-connected devices like smartphones, laptops, tablets and more. The The difference between 2.5G and 5G WiFi really comes down to two factors: bandwidth (speed) and range. If your internet provider upgraded your wireless router to a 5G Wifi, it is to increase the speed and range in your home.

The 5ghz in your home is NOT the same as 5G cell wireless for your cell phone.

• Simon

God bless you guys for what you do. We surly are in the last days. Pray for Taiwan, I’m here in Taipei and people are oblivious to the threat of CCP attacking this free country!

• Paul Kostelak

Well I’m here and I still can’t find it’s too hot for YouTube

• John Baker

respectively, James is too loud.

Love your vids, thank you

• TimothyRar

This is a fantastic assignment. I really appreciate your job! So precise as well as specialist. Thanks a lot for your hard work. There was a small mistake, but overall I was pleased. There was a minor error, however total I was pleased. Many thanks a great deal! Great writing thanks it was clear and also was composed as the instructions and with great [url=https://examinationwebsite.com/]Examination Help Online[/url] recommendation

• Nancy Thomas

I don’t see stay connected; where you leave your email for updates?

• Lauren Lundstrom

Dear Tom Hughes, Are we sure this will be a safe and secure web site? I so admire you for giving these updates! Thank you so very much and God bless you & your team!!!