Daymond Duck – In 1926, a great Baptist preacher, Dr. R.G. Lee, published his sermon called “Payday Someday.”
“Payday Someday” became famous worldwide, it has been reported that Dr. Lee preached it once a year in his home church, and he preached it about 1,275 times altogether.
A friend sent me an article titled “What Has America Become” that appeared on the Editorial Page of a small Michigan newspaper called the Iosco County News Herald on June 9, 2010.
The article, written by Ken Huber, has received nationwide attention, it reminded me of “Payday Someday,” and I want to pass along some of Huber’s thoughts plus some of the thoughts of my friend that sent the article.
Almost 10 years ago, Huber asked, “Has America become the land of special interests and the home of the double standard?” Here is a partial list of what he said:
- If we lie to the Congress, it’s a felony, and if the Congress lies to us, it’s just politics.
- If we dislike a black person, we’re racist, and if a black dislikes whites, it’s their First Amendment right.
- The government spends millions to rehabilitate criminals, and they do almost nothing for the victims.
- In public schools you can teach that homosexuality is OK, but you’d better not use the word God in the process.
- You can kill an unborn child, but it is wrong to execute a mass murderer.
- You can have pornography on TV or the Internet, but you’d better not put a nativity scene in a public park during Christmas.
- We can use a human fetus for medical research, but it’s wrong to use an animal.
- We still have freedom of speech, but only if we are being “politically correct.”
Here is part of what my friend added:
- We threw God out of our schools.
- We threw God out of our courts.
- We threw God out of our government.
- We threw God out of our homes.
- We’ve thrown God out of our churches.
- We’ve drowned our land with the blood of innocents (abortion).
- We have elected people to lead us who are pagans.
- We have openly blasphemed our Father Creator for ages, in books, movies, and the media, but even Christians have come to regard it as ‘normal.’
- What should we expect?
My answer is, “I believe America’s payday has arrived, and it is our own fault, but it is more than America; it is the whole world.”
Here are some stories that recently made the news:
One, an article dated Jan. 26, 2021, by a strategic risk consultant and lecturer named F. William Engdahl called the Great Reset “a new form of global total control.”
Engdahl predicted that “2021 will be a decisive year for this anti-human agenda.”
Two, very little information has come out of the recent “Davos Dialogues” meeting, but on Jan. 29, 2021, it was reported that the May 25-28 World Economic Forum (WEF) “Great Reset” meeting has been moved from Davos to Singapore.
Information on the WEF website says no institution or individual can address the world’s problems alone.
WEF globalists want to rebuild the world by changing the world’s economic, environmental, social, and technological policies.
In their mind, this will require a world government.
God has already said they can have one for 7 years.
Three, concerning the Battle of Gog and Magog in the latter years and latter days (Ezek. 38-39), on Jan. 26, 2021, the head of Israel’s Defense Forces (IDF) warned that Israel will not tolerate a return to the original Iranian nuclear deal.
Two days later, it was reported that Israel is clearly letting the U.S. and Iran know that the IDF will act alone if Israel must, and Israel’s IDF is making plans to do just that.
Just a reminder that an Israeli attack on Iran is not the Battle of Gog and Magog, but it could trigger that world-changing war.
Also, know that Israel acting alone may be God’s will.
That way, God will get the glory for Israel’s victory, not the U.S. or any other.
Four, on Jan. 26, 2021, it was reported that a Biden official said the Biden administration will “support a mutually good, two-state solution, in which Israel lives in peace and security (peace and safety), alongside a viable Palestinian State.”
The Tribulation Period will begin when the Antichrist confirms a 7-year covenant with many for “peace and safety” in the Middle East.
Dividing Israel will eventually trigger the Battle of Armageddon (Joel 3:2).
Five, on Jan. 26, 2021, it was reported that Gay Pride flags will be going back up at U.S. Embassies around the world because the Biden Administration feels an urgent need to support the rights of LGBTQI people.
This is a denial of God’s Word and reprobate thinking (Rom.1:28).
Six, on Jan. 27, 2021, the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS) issued a nationwide terrorist alert in the U.S.
The DHS identified the potential terrorists as anti-government extremists that are opposed to the presidency of Joe Biden.
It is hard to believe that the DHS would label an entire political party as terrorists, but facts are facts, and the hate speech that is directed toward Republicans is growing louder by the day.
In response to the DHS terrorist alert, MSNBC political analyst Jason Johnson said, “Democrats should declare that all Republicans are terrorists.”
He added, “You can’t negotiate, you can’t legislate, and you can’t work with terrorists.”
Biden and others say they want to unite the nation, but they appear to be trying to divide it even more.
Seven, many Christians are familiar with the story about Joseph being sold into slavery, winding up in Egypt, and becoming the second most powerful man in Egypt when he interpreted Pharaoh’s dream about the seven fat years and seven lean years.
It turns out that Joseph believed in the resurrection of the body, and he wanted to be raised from the dead in Israel.
The Bible says, “Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he [Joseph] had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you” (Ex. 13:19).
Some Jews want to be raised from the dead in Israel because they believe the Messiah will raise the dead in Israel, and they want to be among the first to see Him when that happens.
On Feb. 1, 2021, it was reported that Israel recently normalized ties with Sudan and will allow Ethiopians in Israel to bring the remains of loved ones that died in Sudan to Israel for burial.
Eight, on Feb. 1, 2021, LifeSiteNews reported that the vaccine injury tracking system (VAERS) managed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is showing that as of Jan. 22, 2021:
- More than 25 million Americans have been vaccinated.
- At least 273 Americans have died (most within 48 hours of being vaccinated).
- 9,845 have had an adverse reaction that is possibly related to the vaccination (and the actual number could be higher).
- 8 seemingly healthy unborn babies were miscarried or stillborn.
- The vaccine manufacturers and FDA have total immunity.
Finally, if you want to go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.